We're redoing analytics
A gentle place to work
We foster doers: designers, developers, and writers. Odd working hours, weird habits, and lazyness is cool. We avoid meetings and try to keep things honest. Overall, things seem to go nicely when working on a problem that matters.
To constantly improve our Nats-based infrastructure.
- Public code to look at
- Interest in system design.
- Years of Go experience.
- Blog is a plus.
We're looking for a great storyteller to increase the awareness of Volument
- A blog to look at
- Strong presence on Hacker News
- Familiar with the analytics landscape
- Coding skills is a plus
- Andrew Chen for great essays
- Chartbeat for eye-tracking studies
- Jared M. Spool for criticism on analytics
- Nielsen Norman Group for the UX research
- Paul Graham for general startup advice
- Salvatore Sanfilippo for the right attitude
- Seth Godin for the marketing wisdom
- Finland for the functional society
- Berlin for the unique spirit